Expert tips to help comfort your cat during fireworks
Keep them away from the bang
- Help keep the noise of fireworks to a minimum
- Close curtains and doors
- Close and lock the cat flap
- Turn up the TV or Radio to mask the noise
Provide lots of hiding places
- Let them rest quietly undisturbed. Do NOT try and coax your cat out - it will cause more stress.
- Make hiding spaces extra cosy with blankets
- Use FELIWAY Classic Spray apply to the blanket or hiding place and leave for 15 minutes before allowing your cat access
Check on all the essential cat resources
- Make sure there is enough food, water and clean litter trays. Each cat should have access to at least one)
- Plug in FELIWAY Optimum where your cat likes to spend most of their time.
- Leave the diffuser plugged in and turned on