Why has my cat stopped eating?
Consult with your vet
- Medical issues may cause changes in appetite.
Understand why your cat may have lost their appetite.
- Recent change of food?
- Competition with another cat for food?
- Recent changes at home? (moving, new furniture, redecorating)
- Recent traveling or stay at a cattery?
Help your cat eat normally again with FELIWAY Optimum
- Releases “serenity messages”’ to create a safe and secure environment at home
- Results seen within the first week of use
- We recommend continuous use for at least one month
Follow “golden rules”
- Offer tasty food: try different flavours, in wet or dry. Food that is smelly is very appealing. Different cats have different tastes.
- Have their food bowl in a quiet room
- Ensure the food bowl (and water) is always accessible
- Each cat should have their own food bowl, which is away from their water bowl and litter tray